What 7 Strategies to Motivate Your Business can you think of when you falter and need a pick me up. Today’s podcast reveals 7 strategies to keep you motivated.
Welcome to the Jar Of Success Podcast, where you will find inspiration and growth to build a strong online business.
If you enjoy today’s episode, look around there are many more to listen to. When you know that this is right for you, there is always help around the corner. Reach out and I will get your started.
Listen In on The Podcast:
Why do you want your business to succeed? That is the question you need to keep in mind when you have a slump, or your goals are lagging behind.
Reality is that at some point in our business we are going to have sumps, we are going to get bogged down, we are going to struggle. But, how we choose to respond and overcome it, can make or break where we are going.
People often ask me “Sandy, how do you keep your motivation?”
Here are some 7 Strategies to keep in mind and to get your motivation back in swing.
- Mindset focus: starting your day with your affirmations and saying “I have this, it is going to be a great day, so much so, that money is attracted to me and it’s easy for me to sell anything!”
Don’t let circumstances define you, set the ones you want. Change what you want to fill your mold.
- Something that I learned the hard way was to test your strategies and traffic: have you ever gone through your own programs? If you haven’t how do you know that they are working. You could have missing links or places being redirected to an unknown source.
Learning to test and test with trials and analysis. Having a system that is in place to help you with the back office type of stuff is great. Having your own business is hard enough; letting others help with some of the testing and giving you the best and keeping up with the latest will only make it easier, so You can concentrate on the good parts..
Having trouble finding a good system. Check out the 7 online Business Secrets to making all the money you want. Click here to get the one I love.
- Exercise and Eating right. One way to increase your motivation is to feel good. It helps your brain activity and thinking process when you work on your body. Try a little exercise and good meals for a week and see how much better you feel.
- Training Program: Training programs are important to keep you motivated. When you have others giving you that umph when you are down or to help when you are stuck. Training programs are there for you to go over time and time again to help you turn things around or just to keep going.
This one is one of the best out there and it has always been there for me when I needed it. You get what you pay for, so invest in yourself.
- Tips for dealing with all kinds of personalities. Personalities can be a big motivation drain. Being a team leader you need to have the skills in dealing with all kinds of personalities. In order to really grow an online business, you need to have followers. You need to have a team that can grow themselves. This builds confidence, this builds character. “If you talk about it, it’s a dream, if you envision it it’s possible, but if you schedule it, it’s real.” By Tony Robbins.
Learning how to set a goal and a schedule and then learning how to pass that on to your team doesn’t have to be difficult or cause your stress. Get your lesson plan here and set your motivation into play.
- Get something done. Have you had days where you just don’t want to do anything? But then after you get up and just start it can be amazing how much you really do get done. Remember that when the overwhelming feeling of sitting on your butt comes around and the piles grow.
Just get it done. Your surroundings and the sounds of your surroundings can really determine how you get started. Having a good book or an inspirational audio close at hand will help you with that.
- Celebrating your successes! This step is very important. You need to focus on the things that are working and not on the negative. When things work after you tested them then give yourself an award. When you exercise, reward yourself again. Finding great books and actually reading them, then you get rewarded again. Get the picture.
Rewards don’t have to be big, just something. A sticker or a star, a new pair of shoes, get your nails done, or your hair cut. You know what you want, but earn it first it will have so much more meaning.
Sacrificing in some aspect to reaching your goals can be the best reward that you can give yourself in the end.
Note to self: “If you want people to follow you – then do what you want them to do!”
Bonus: By signing up and joining the system that has been a great help to me, you will get 7 Online Business Secrets to Get More Leads, Sales, Sign-Ups, Clients, Cash flow… and how to Magically Make Money from Every Prospect You Talk To.
Stay Tuned for more Episodes.
Jar Of Success, The place to hear inspiration and growth to build a strong online business. You will hear success stories told by many. Always remember you are BRAVER than you think, Stronger than you seem, and LOVED more than you know.